Chutney Roll Ups
- 3/4 cup favorite Aloha From Oregon Chutney
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 6 to 8 flour tortillas
- 8 thin slices of ham or turkey & a lettuce leaf optional
- Combine chutney and cream cheese, mixing well.
- Spread on each tortilla, add meat and lettuce if desired and roll up- jellyroll style.
- Trim ends.
- Put in a plastic bag and chill in fridge for several hours.
- Slice and serve.
- This is a quick and easy appetizer. They can be made up to 2 days in advance and then sliced.