Sweet Pepper Cheese Dip
- 2-8 oz packages cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 jar & 2 tbs of Aloha From Oregon Cranberry Pepper Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350° .
- Grease an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared pan & bake for 40 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbs Aloha From Oregon Cranberry Pepper Jelly in microwave just before dip is done.
- Remove dip from oven & glaze the top with pepper jelly.
- Place dip back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then serve with bread or crackers.