Spicy Chicken Wings
- 2-3 lb. chicken wings or drummettes thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup Aloha From Oregon Smokey Red Jalapeño Pepper Jelly or Habanero for extra hot
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the pepper jelly & mustard together.
- Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 in. baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour off the liquid.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour pepper jelly/ mustard mixture over the wings or drummettes and bake in preheated oven for approximately 1 hour turning frequently so they are glazed on all sides.
- Great appetizer or as an entrée served over rice.