Franks in Peanut Mango Chutney
- 2 lbs hot dogs or cocktail wieners
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tbs light corn syrup
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 jar Aloha From Oregon Mango Ginger Chutney
- Cut each frank into 5 bite size pieces, unless you’re using cocktail wieners.
- In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, Aloha From Oregon Mango Ginger Chutney, chicken stock, corn syrup, soy sauce & garlic.
- Heat & stir until very smooth.
- Add franks & continue stirring carefully until franks are covered with sauce.
- Reduce heat & continue to heat slowly until franks are hot. Insert toothpicks into frankfurters & serve.